We’re looking forward to a record-setting Ergathon!
The 2017 Ergathon is Saturday, September 23rd from 8 a.m. to 12 noon at our Boathouse on Lake Cochituate at 25 Parkland Drive in Wayland.
Donate to the WW Crew by visiting the Ergathon Teams page where you can find your favorite athletes.
Each year, the Ergathon & Pancake Breakfast is a “4-Goal Event:”
#1 & #2 are for the members of the Team: The Ergathon Competition is a demanding physical workout and an important team-building experience that demands strategy and teamwork.
#3 is Fundraising: Each and every member of the team has been challenged to raise $300 from family, friends, and it’s also a competition among teams within the Crew.
#4 is “Fun-Raising: Watching the Ergathon is exciting and intriguing… plus
- Breakfast is FREE with a donation of any size, and there will have a lot of delicious food, just like at a regatta.
- Learn to Row on our rowing machines during instruction lead by varsity rowers.
- Raffle: This year we are featuring a raffle including: Filippi gear, Baker’s Bacon, a custom corn-hole set, and more!
- “Lake Tours” are free (and are particularly appropriate for grandma, grandpa, and little kids) and a great way to get out on the water. (Note: this is “tentative” while we await confirmation from our friends who have generously provided tours on their pontoon boat.)
- “Boathouse Tours” are free (and quick), and you can learn about the Crew, our boats and equipment, and our program. You’ll also be inside the only public school team boathouse in all of Massachusetts.
Questions? Send us an email anytime.