Kyra Patterson and Jaime Cook are 2017 US Rowing Club Nationals Champions in the Intermediate Lightweight Pair, beating 26 other entries.
You can see Full video coverage of Friday Finals.
- Women’s Intermediate Lightweight Pair starts at 3:22:55. See Kyra Patterson & Jaime Cook WIN!
- Great shoutout to WW Crew program. Mike Baker name-drop.
- Max Marchiony in U19 1x final follows immediately, starting at 3:31:26.
You can see the Full video coverage of Sunday Finals, too.
- Drew Macklin in U17 1x final starts at 47:37
- Max Marchiony & Drew Macklin in Men’s Intermediate Lightweight 2 final starts at 3:29:59.
Club Nationals Team Picture
Athletes competing in the 2017 Club Nationals: Kate Maietta, Kyra Patterson, Lea Sarnblad, Drew Macklin, Drew Aggouras, Jaime Cook, and Max Marchiony. Mike Baker, Program Director, coached all the athletes in sculling and sweep events. The team got lots of positive comments on their Club Nats unis.