- General Info: Regatta Central, Schedule
- Location: Pembroke, NH; Google Map; Download Site Map
- Parking: Parents, if you are planning to attend AND volunteering 😉 , the regatta asks that you pre-pay for parking using Eventbrite. It will cut down on the wait time to get into the venue.
- Volunteer Signup: NH Championships SignUpGenius. We are still looking for volunteers to work the tent and other duties. Please, come and watch your child race and volunteer. We cannot feed the rowers without your help.
- Entries for Wayland Weston
- Weather: The weather looks like it could be anything, sunny, cloudy, raining and windy. Make sure you are prepared for anything and everything.
- Buslist: There are 2 different departure times leaving the WESTON MIDDLE SCHOOL. YOU MUST CHECK THE GOOGLE DOC FOR YOUR DEPARTURE TIME
2 Buses depart at 5:00am
1 Bus departs at 7:00 am
Novices will leave the regatta around 1:30pm
Varsity will leave roughly around 5:00pm .
All athletes are REQUIRED to take the buses home, it is part of being a team.
- Final Note: Make sure homework is done on Saturday and bring what is needed to study on Sunday. There will be plenty of time during the day to study!!!